Check our Latest products!
Looking for a little twist on the traditional banana bread recipe? Do you have a yearning for a tropical flavor surprise? Then my Extra Moist Banana Pineapple Bread Recipe may become your new favorite dessert. Within the super moist bread, you’ll happily discover chucks of delicious pineapple dancing with the walnuts. You’re taste buds will love you for making this dish.
Here are the ingredients for the Extra Moist Banana Pineapple Bread Recipe:
2 3/4 cups of White Flour
1 3/4 cups of Sugar
4 Bananas (very ripe)
1/2 cup of Pineapple (crushed, not cubed)
1 teaspoon of ginger
3/4 cup of Vegetable Shortening
1/4 cup of Yogurt
1/2 teaspoon of Salt
1/4 cup of Buttermilk
1 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Soda
1 cup of Walnuts (chopped)
This recipe makes just enough batter for standard sized loan pans. If you just need to make one loaf of banana pineapple bread instead of two, just adjust the ingredient amounts accordingly.
1. Set your oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a mixer, add the sugar, ginger, vegetable shortening, and salt. Mix until the batter is creamy.
3. Add the eggs and mix.
4. Add the yogurt, buttermilk, flour, and baking soda and mix until batter is a smooth consistency.
5. Take the ripe bananas and mashed them up in a bowl. Place in mixer along with walnuts.
6. Drain juice from pineapple chucks and add to mixer. Mix up the batter one last time.
7. Grease up your loaf pans and dust some flour over them (this is done to keep the bread from sticking to the sides and bottom of the pan).
8. Pour batter into both loaf pans. Place in the oven for 45-50 minutes.
9. To tell if the banana pineapple bread is done, just stick a toothpick in it. When it comes out without any batter, then its safe to take the loaves out of the oven.
9. Let the bread loaves stand for thirty minutes to cool off.
Banana bread is great, but the Extra Moist Banana Pineapple Bread recipe is different enough to get your friends and family talking. And this is doubly so if you let them discover the pineapple chucks on their own. This bread is served best warm and with a slight dab of butter.
write by Gideon