Check our Latest products!
The Super Bowl has grown into a worldwide spectacle for sports fans and non-sports fans alike. This Super Bowl pits the undefeated New England Patriots against the surprising New York Giants. This is a time of the year when new tv sets fly off the shelf in anticipation of the big game.
Here are the top 10 reasons to get an LCD flat screen tv for the Super Bowl:
10. Impress your friends at your party – Super Bowl Sunday is one of the biggest party days of the year. You don’t want to disappoint your friends by having a small, standard definition set, but rather impress your friends with a new, top of the line, flat panel tv that everyone has been hearing about.
9. Larger screen sizes – No longer just an option for computer screens and small tvs, today’s LCDs keep getting bigger and bigger, with wider viewing angles so that everyone at your party can comfortably watch the big screen without huddling around the television and fighting for a prime viewing space.
8. 1080p – Many of today’s LCDs offer a 1080p full HD picture allowing you to view the maximum lines of resolution with a widescreen picture, scanned progressively (p) for a smooth, detailed image of the game. The widescreen picture will allow you to view more of the field and see things that you wouldn’t see on your standard definition screen.
7. Accurate colors – A new HDTV will help you catch the details of every play in High Definition. With colors as accurate as a Tom Brady pass you will be able to witness all the bright, colorful images of the big game in all their splendor.
6. 120Hz refresh rates – Consider a flat screen with 120Hz refresh rates and 8ms response times for smooth, lifelike motion. Refresh rates are especially important for sports which have lots of fast motion. These tvs will virtually eliminate motion blur which was common in earlier LCD models.
5. Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers – Ok, lets face it, High Definition does not really do much for Tom Petty as he is more known as having a face made for radio. The chances of an “accidental wardrobe malfunction” are hopefully slim to none this year, however Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers are one of the greatest rock and roll bands of all time and one of my all time favorites. Witnessing a concert in high definition with Dolby Digital surround sound provides for a truly immersive visual and musical experience. This year’s half time show concert will give viewers a taste of the HD concert experience.
4. Commercials – There are many people who watch the Super Bowl purely for the commercials. I have been to parties where everyone shouts “Quiet the commercials are on” as they are more entertaining then the game itself. The commercials are in high definition and to witness them in their full quality you will need a high definition television.
3. Falling prices – The cost of a 46 inch or greater flat panel television would have been cost prohibitive only a few short years ago. Prices have continued to steadily drop, especially over the past year as more and more manufacturers are battling to meet the public’s demand for HDTVs. You know longer need to refinance your home in order to afford one of these flat panels.
2. Another Manning in HD – Any fan who watches football on a regular basis no doubt realizes that we are inundated with commercials by Peyton Manning. From Sprint, to DirectTV’s Sunday Ticket, to Mastercard, the overexposed Peyton is pitching another set of products. Now the other Manning, younger brother Eli takes center stage as one of the biggest underdogs of all time.
1. The Perfect TV for The Perfect Season – You don’t want to watch the Patriots make their run at a perfect season on a less then perfect tv. With your new LCD flat screen tv you will feel like you are witnessing perfection both on the field and on your screen.
The Super Bowl is a great time to make the most of your new tv purchase and a great time to enter the world of HDTV. A new big screen is an investment that your friends and family will be more then happy that you made so kick back and enjoy the game!
write by Dulcie