Check our Latest products!
1. NEW YORK GIANTS (-3.5) VS. New York Jets*******WE HAVE A STRONG OPINION ON THIS GAME.
2. TENNESSEE TITANS (-8) VS. Atlanta Falcons: The Falcons got on the board last week with a nice home win over Houston. They now head into Tennessee to take on the Titans who are off a bye and who impressively beat the Saints in New Orleans on MNF. The Titans have now covered their last 8 games and they always put up a good effort which should be no different against Atlanta. If the Titans were not coming off a bye, they could have been susceptible to a letdown but the week off only strengthens their chances against a still weak Falcons squad. The Falcons are also in a bed spot as they qualify in a 53-104-4 road underdog letdown situation here. The Titans defense is playing very well and they should bottle up the resurgent Joey Harrington who did most of his damage the last two weeks against poor secondarys. THE PICK: Tennessee Titans (-8)
3. WASHINGTON REDSKINS (-3.5) VS. Detroit Lions: The Lions head out to Washington to take on a Redskins team that continues to struggle scoring points but who have been playing well defensively outside of the second half meltdown against the Giants. The Lions meanwhile come off a tough win at home against the Bears and they will probably be susceptible to a letdown here against a non-division opponent. The Redskins have had the advantage of the bye week to get their offense in gear and this team does have weapons in RB’s Clinton Portis and Ladell Betts to go with wide receivers Santana Moss and Antwan Randle-El. The Lions are terrible defensively and that will further aid the ‘Skins in their effort to get going offensively. This is still a tough one to call since these teams are close in ability but go with the home team who have had the extra week to prepare. THE PICK: Washington Redskins (-3.5)
4. Arizona Cardinals (-3.5) VS. ST. LOUIS RAMS*******WE HAVE A STRONG OPINION ON THIS GAME.
5. NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (-16.5) VS. Cleveland Browns: Another huge spread for the unstoppable Patriots here and the only thing that could stop them from covering is the fact that they are in a letdown situation after a dominating MNF win over the Bengals. The Patriots clearly are the elite of the NFL right now and they talent disparity between these two teams is enormous. The Patriots have already covered such a high spread this year when they beat the Bills in week 2 so they are showing no mercy to anyone so far. The Browns also apply to a negative 53-104-4 ATS road letdown situation and at this point you really shouldn’t be betting against the Patriots under any circumstances. THE PICK: New England Patriots (-16.5)
6. HOUSTON TEXANS (-5.5) VS. Miami Dolphins*****THIS GAME IS ONE OUR BEST BETS FOR THE WEEK.
7. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS (-3.5) VS. Carolina Panthers: The Saints must make a stand and make it quick because their season is spiraling out of control after they were embarrassed on MNF at home against Tennessee. The Panthers are in a similar situation as they come off a terrible home loss to the Buc’s and will once again be playing without QB Jake Delhomme. It would be tough to see the Saints losing back-to-back games at home but the extra half-point is the problem with this one. The Panthers seem to play better on the road and they are a well-coached bunch who should respond with their season on the brink. The Panthers are also in a good spot here as they qualify in a 40-9-3 ATS bounce-back scenario. The Saints should win the game but it will be by only 3 so take the points. THE PICK: Carolina Panthers (+3.5)
8. PITTSBURGH STEELERS (-5.5) VS. Seattle Seahawks*******THIS GAME IS ONE OF OUR BEST BETS FOR THE WEEK.
9. Jacksonville Jaguars (-2) VS. KANSAS CITY CHIEFS*******THIS GAME IS ONE OF OUR BEST BETS FOR THE WEEK.
10. INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (-10) VS. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: The Colts remain at home after a very impressive slaughter of the Denver Broncos on Sunday while the Buc’s kept their status as the biggest surprise of 2007 as they beat the Carolina Panthers on the road. Back-to-back road games are always tricky but QB Jeff Garcia has this team believing they can win against any opponent. The Buc defense has also played great and they are looking like the stout units that dominated the league from 1998-2003. The Colts are clicking on all cylinders offensively like usual but they will come into this one banged up with RB Joseph Addai and WR Marvin Harrison dealing with injuries. Though both should play, this could serve to slow the machine-like Indy offense some. The Buc’s are in a bad spot however as they qualify in a negative 67-132-3 ATS road letdown situation. This is a tough one to call here due to injuries on both sides so its best to stay away if you can do without picking this game.. THE PICK: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+10)
11. Baltimore Ravens (-3.5) VS. SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS******WE HAVE A STRONG OPINION ON THIS GAME.
12. DENVER BRONCOS (-1.5) VS. San Diego Chargers******WE HAVE A STRONG OPINION ON THIS GAME.
13. GREEN BAY PACKERS (-3.5) VS. Chicago Bears: The Bears are a mess and they now have to go into Green Bay to take on the 4-0 Packers. Green Bay is rolling behind the great play of QB Brett Favre and a stout defense that has played better than many could have expected out of this young group. The Bears will stay with Brien Griese at QB but no matter who plays, this offense just can’t seem to get out of its own way. The Bears do qualify in a very profitable 47-10-4 ATS road scenario but the Packers will be pumped up to kick a big division rival while they are in the dumps. The Bears are also in the negative situation of playing back-to-back road games so this one is a toss-up which you should stay clear of betting. THE PICK: PASS
14. Dallas Cowboys (-10) VS. BUFFALO BILLS*****WE HAVE A STRONG OPINION ON THIS GAME.[ad_2]
write by Ladonna