Check our Latest products!
Waxing is the longest lasting, temporary method of hair removal which removes the hair from the root. New hairs will not grow back in the previously waxed area for three to eight weeks. However, it’s not until your third wax treatment, that you fully recognize the complete benefit of waxing due to the fact that hair grows in three stages. This means that when you start waxing, you should plan on 3 waxing sessions before you can take advantage of silky smooth legs for up to 8 weeks! Soon the three stages will be closer together and it will take one regular maintenance session to maintain silky smooth legs.
Jon’Ric International uses the PHD Waxing System, a newly patented and unique concept where a disposable applicator is attached to the waxing tube and then disposed of after each treatment. This process eliminates cross contamination and prohibits bacterial growth, a common concern with waxing specialists.
What are the benefits of waxing?
– Hair is softer without stubble
– Waxing retards the hair growth and eventually the hair will never regrow
– Hair-free for up to 8 weeks
– Hair grows back faster
– Waxing helps remove dry surface skin cells which makes moisturizers more effective
– Many clients notice a decrease in the density of their hair after long term, regular waxing so maintenance appointments can be scheduled less frequently.
How should you prepare for a waxing appointment?
Almost any area of the body can be waxed, including eyebrows, face, bikini area, arms, back (very popular for men), abdomen, feet and toes. Prior to your appointment:
o Check to ensure your at-home skin care regimen does not include Accutane, Retin A, Renova, Differin or other types of skin thinning acne medications. Due to adverse and harmful affects on the skin when exposed to waxing products, you should avoid having this service if you are currently using any one or a combination of these medications.
o Take Advil or Tylenol 30 minutes prior to your appointment if sensitive to pain and ask your Esthetician about a numbing agent that can be applied to the skin prior to the treatment
o Waxing during your menstrual cycle is not recommended. During your cycle your body is more sensitive due to hormonal changes, thus causing the treatment to be more painful.
o Ensure you have at least ¼ of an inch long outgrowth for successful removal
o No sunbathing or tanning beds 48 hrs prior to hair removal.
o Clean skin of all oils or lotions
o Loofah or gently exfoliate your skin
How should you maintain skin between waxing services?
– Avoid sunbathing for 24 hours – waxed areas are prone to hyper pigmentation (permanent darkening of the skin) if exposed to the sun immediately after the service
– Avoid saunas, steam rooms, whirlpools and other heated sources for at least 48 hours
– Exfoliate 24 to 48 hrs. after waxing session to prevent the build up of dead skin cells which can result in ingrown hairs.
– Avoid scented lotions and perfumes, as well as all Alpha Hydroxy products for 48 hours.
– Schedule your next waxing appointment within a 3-5 week window.
black t shirt|
write by Gregory